Waldo County Oil
Current Fuel Prices
Enjoy Warmth Without Worry

Waldo County Oil & Propane

Maine's Choice for Oils, Propane and Heating Systems

Waldo County Oil & Propane is a local Maine oil company offering heating oils, heating systems, hot water systems, and generators. We are a total home comfort company providing our customers a comfortable living environment and peace of mind with our quality products and services.

We understand that total home comfort is more than just quality fuel oil or propane. It means a cozy home year-round with plenty of heat and hot water using energy efficient equipment. It's also the security of knowing you will be taken care of 24/7 with our emergency services when you need us. Anytime, day or night we will be there for you.

When it comes to home heating, we take the time to do things right. The first time -- every time. Our philosophy is that we'll always be large enough to serve you yet small enough to care. It's what makes us unique in delivering everyday value to you.


  • #2 Heating Oil
  • K1 / Kerosene
  • Propane
  • Gasoline
  • On Road Diesel
  • Off Road Diesel


  • Hot Water Boilers Systems
  • Hot Air Heating Systems
  • Wood Boilers
  • Hot Water Systems
  • On Demand Water Heater
  • Propane Room Heaters
  • Heat Pumps & Mini-Splits
  • Generators


  • Regular Home Fuel Delivery
  • Automatic Delivery Service
  • 24/7 Emergency Fuel Delivery
  • Heating System Service and Repair
  • 24/7 Emergency Heating System Repair
  • Heating System Service Plans
  • Heating System Design & Installation
  • Complete Plumbing Service


  • Convenient Budget Plans
  • Fixed Price for Prepaid Fuel
  • Fuel Assistance Welcome
  • Free Heating System Evaluation
  • Free Heating System Estimates
  • Free Oil Tank Inspections
  • 10 day Same as Cash (with approved credit)
  • Online Payments & Account Access

How to Read Your Propane Tank's Gauge

Your gauge can be found under the dome on top of your propane tank. When a tank is full the gauge will read 80%, which is the maximum stored in a tank. The remaining 20% leaves room for gas expansion. Outside temperatures can play a big role in flucuating levels. Propane expands as it gets warmer, which causes your gauge to read higher.

Tank Gauge

Delivery & Service Area

  • Albion
  • Benton
  • Brooks
  • Burnham
  • Clinton
  • Detroit
  • Dixmont
  • East Thorndike
  • Etna
  • Fairfield
  • Freedom
  • Hartland *
  • Jackson
  • Knox
  • Monroe *
  • Montville
  • Newburgh *
  • Newport
  • Palmyra
  • Pittsfield
  • Plymouth
  • Thorndike
  • Troy
  • Unity
  • Unity Plantation
  • Vassalboro *
  • Waterville
  • Winslow

* Customers must be on automatic delivery in these towns.

Download Our Delivery Schedule (PDF Format)

Waldo County Oil & Propane is always accepting new customers. Call us today and we will get you setup.